- Paodugang, Huaikan village,Changxing
Country, Zhengjiang Province, China
- 0086-136 5672 2666
- [email protected]
When cleaning the lamp body, wipe it gently with a soft […]
When cleaning the lamp body, wipe it gently with a soft, dry cotton cloth. The action should be kept from top to bottom, and not rubbed back and forth. When cleaning the lampshade, it is advisable to use a clean feather duster to gently wipe the lampshade to avoid staining the lampshade or causing deformation. I. Maintenance of Mirror Lights:
1. During cleaning and maintenance, care should be taken not to change the structure of the lamp, or to replace the parts of the lamp casually. After the cleaning and maintenance is finished, the lamp should be installed as it is, and the lamp parts should not be missed or installed incorrectly.
2. The lamp tube should be wiped with a dry cloth frequently, and care should be taken to prevent moisture intrusion, so as to avoid rust damage or leakage short circuit for a long time.
3. The lamps installed in toilets and bathrooms must be equipped with moisture-proof lampshades, otherwise the service life will be greatly shortened.
4. In addition, do not hang items or bake clothes on the lamp.
2. Cleaning of Mirror Lamps:
1. It is best not to wash the lamps with water, just wipe them with a dry cloth and water. If you accidentally touch the water, try to wipe them dry. Do not wipe them with a wet cloth immediately after turning on the lamp, because the bulb will burst when exposed to high temperature.
2. In terms of cleaning, the lampshade on the cloth surface cannot be flushed. Apply a dry cleaning agent. If it is made of glass, it can be washed with water. The skeleton of the lamp can only be wiped with cloth.
3. Cleaning the mirror's headlights with vinegar is a good way. Pour the amount of edible vinegar about a beer bottle cap into half a basin of water, mix thoroughly, soak the rag in the vinegar water, and wring the rag to wipe the dust on the lamp. Because vinegar has the effect of cleaning and preventing static electricity, the lamps and lanterns wiped with vinegar are not only bright but also not easy to stain with dust.